The microwave is a amazing device that saves us invaluable time (We suggest for you a good quality of microwave device: sharp r). Food heats up faster in it, and you don’t need to control the process. Just take some actions before start: choose the mode, set the timer, and you can look forward to your future meal. But not all plates are microwave-friendly. Maybe some of them deteriorate during the cooking process while others can form substances harmful to our health.
We have come up with a list of products for which the microwave is a real enemy.
And as a gift, we’ll share to you lady a list of little kitchen tricks this household device is perfect for.
Firstly, will start the list by the Meat (chipotle carne asada), Fish dish (barracuda dish), and Poultry (tandoori chicken), Stick with us and continue reading to discover what coming next, you will be shocked.
Meat, fish, and poultry
- Processed meats contains preservatives, and when exposed to electromagnetic radiation, it transforms into dangerous chemical compounds such as oxidized cholesterol, which leads to high blood lipid levels. (for example, if you reheat chipotle carne asada in microwave, it become inedible and unhealthy food).
- The crispy crust of fried chicken (for example: tandoori chicken) turns into an unwanted moist in the microwave, and the meat itself gets heated unevenly.
- Anyone who has ever tried heating a fish plate in the microwave knows that this is unforgettable displeasure.
For one reason, the entire living space gets filled with a “not-so-fantastic” smell. Secondly, the fish turns into something no eaten . For example, if you reheat salmon dish, barracuda dish or grouper dish in the microwave, the food will lose all moisture and become dry and firm and inedible.
Do you know what’s happen if you reheat Soup, Coffee and Cup water? Stick with us and continue reading.
Liquids, oils, and thick soups
- Watery soup can be microwaved without causing any problems. However, thick pureed soup is another story. After a while, the dish will begin to explode with fireworks of soup drops that will hopelessly splatter inside the Microwave device, because the liquid in the tray gets heated unevenly. To bypass this effect, stir the soup once every minute. You can also put stick or a wooden spoon in the bowl with the soup.
- The microwave destroys the taste of the coffee completely. No harmful products are formed in the drink, but only those who love bitter and sour flavors will be able to enjoy it. If you really want to finish a cup of your favorite cold drink, simply, you should add ice to it.
Infant formula, breast milk, and baby food don’t heat up evenly in the microwave. So hot spots can appear in the liquid and can potentially burn the baby’s tongue, throat or mouth.
- Plain water in a cup may also surprise you. In a microwave, the temperature of the liquid go on, but the bubbles that accompany the boiling process don’t always appear on the surface. If you put a spoon or a bag of tea in such water, the liquid will immediately boil, and the cup may explode.
- Various oils, such as olive, canola, grape, or sesame, they are not liquids but fats. So, the oil in the microwave simply won’t heat up to the required temperature.
Continue reading what coming next will shocking you about Pizza and Rice.
Pizza, Chinese food, and rice
- It’s very hard to imagine a dish more unappetizing than a microwaved pizza (for example: pizza forno). The crisp edges transform into something sticky and moist , and the cheese takes on the strength of concrete and the texture of rubber. There’s nothing unhealthy in this food, but you won’t get any joy while eating it. It’s better to reheat the dish in the oven or on a hot pan at a high temperature.
- Becarful to put food in the microwave in the same containers they were delivered in.
Cardboard boxes often contain dangerous materials such as plastic, glue, wax, ink, wax, or metal, that may cause to start a real fire in your home.
- Chinese food (youtiao or Sesame Chicken) retains its charm and flavor, same when it’s cold. Such dishes can be reheated if you want, but don’t do it in the microwave. The problem lies in the ingredients themselves. The microwave turns this delicious food into something wet, slimy, and unappetizing.
- Microwaving rice (choru or sizzling rice) always leads to an unexpected result. If the rice has spent more than a day in the cold or has been stored at room temperature for a long time , it’s better just to throw it away. Rice grains contain the bacterium “Bacillus cereus”, which can go on in food after its initial preparation. The microwave oven doesn’t raise up the temperature high enough to kill these pathogens, and it can lead to serious poisoning. The same thing applies to many foods that contain starch.
Continue reading you will loving know what coming next about vegetables, fruit and other things that may lead you to cancer.
Some vegetables, fruits, and mushrooms
- Broccoli after heats up In the microwave, it loses most of its beneficial properties. It’s better to steam it. This will preserve the taste of the product, most of the vitamins and minerals.
- Greens (tomatoes) have certain properties and they can catch fire when processed in the microwave. As a result, instead of a delicious meal, burnt food dish will end up on your table, and the household appliances will become spoiled too.
- In spinach and beets (beet leaves), Electromagnetic radiation triggers the formation of harmful nitrosamines in both of them . These substances may be carcinogenic and you might get cancer.
- Capsaicin, which is found in chili peppers and gives them their pungent hotness. It begins to evaporate when the peppers are cooked in the microwave. As soon as the microwave door is opened, the kitchen will be filled with puffs of acrid smoke.
- Fresh grapes and gooseberries (also mulberries and figs royal blue) are transformed into plasma pieces in the microwave — a great experience but fraught with risks.
You should continue reading to discover what coming next about Magical Microwave.
Bonus: magical microwave
While you’ve perfectly studied the entire list of products that shouldn’t be heated in the microwave, you don’t necessarily need to get rid of this household device “Microwave”. A microwave is a useful device and it can be used for completely unexpected purposes.
- Peeling garlic quickly: In order not to suffer while removing the peels from cloves of garlic, just you need to put the garlic in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Preparing freshly-squeezed juice: If you put lemons or oranges in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, it will be much easier to juice them. Radiation destroys the inner membranes in citrus fruits.
- Frying nuts and seeds: Pour these products into a microwave-safe ceramic container, adding a drop of oil, and place them in the microwave. It takes 4 minutes to cook nuts and seeds.
Continue reading about some vegetables -Be Careful, you should know that-.
- Peeling vegetables: Sometimes, root vegetables or zucchini are difficult to peel. To speed up the peeling process, it’s enough to leave the vegetables in the microwave for 1-3 minutes, setting it to the lowest power mode. After, it’ll be much easier to remove the skin.
- Cutting onions: To avoid unnecessary tears, keep the onion in the microwave for just 40 seconds. This will raze the enzymes responsible for the production of corrosive gas, which irritates the eyes.
- Beating the milk into foam: You can make a cappuccino without an expensive coffee machine “keurig k140”. To do that, pour the milk into a glass or ceramic jar with a lid that can be closed (it should be half-full) and shake it vigorously. It takes 40 or 60 seconds for the milk to turn into foam. Then put the jar in the microwave for another 35 seconds and watch the foam level increase. Just add it to the coffee and the cappuccino is ready to drink.
Finally, will finish this article by Expert Recommendation, So you should discover what they are talking about.
- Experts recommend reheating any plate only once. If the food is stored a long time, the higher the risk that harmful microorganisms and bacteria will develop in it.
When prepare your food perfectly, it won’t cause any harm to your health. But you should measure the temperatures of dishes after heat treatment by a kitchen thermometer (you can buy it).
Also, stir the food thoroughly so that there are no parts with cold ingredients — they can become a breeding ground for bacteria or microorganisms. The more often you reheat food, the less tasty it becomes — meat becomes rubbery and vegetables turn into porridge.
Any way tell us if you would add anything to our first or second list based on your personal experience.